Directions for household use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Turn nozzle to "open" position
- Spray soiled surface until thoroughly covered
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse…for a shiny, clean surface!
For best results: On tougher soils, let stand for several minutes before wiping.
To disinfect hard non-porous surfaces:Spray product on surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For highly soiled areas, clean before following disinfecting directions. Comet® Bathroom Cleaner With Disinfectant kills a broad spectrum of household germs, including Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli (E. coli).
Other information:Contains biodegradable cleaning agents. Contains No Phosphate. Will not harm septic tanks.
|Sodium Cumenesulfonate||Surfactant - Hydrotrope|
|C6-C12 Ethoxylated Alcohol||Surfactant - Wetting Agent|
|Citric Acid||Presticide Active|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Surfactant - Foam Booster|
|Dipropylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether||Solvent/Antifilm Agent|
|Sodium hydroxide||pH Adjuster|
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes. Causes eye irritation.
May be harmful if swallowed.
Do not mix with bleach or mildew stain removers, as irritating fumes may result.
- In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, call a physician
- If swallowed, drink a glass of water, and call a physician (product contains alcohol ethoxylate)
Store in a cool place. Do not reuse bottle. Rinse bottle and discard in trash.
Comments or questions?