To Clean and Deodorize: For most problems, sprinkle Comet® on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub, and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet®, let stand for 1 minute, rub, and rinse.
Note: On delicate surfaces like plastic, imitation marble, and appliance enamel, use plenty of water, rub gently and rinse. If you are cleaning an unfamiliar surface, test a small area first. Do not use on silver, painted surfaces, walls, soft plastic, aluminum or rubber items (except tires). Do not mix with other products, especially toilet bowl cleaners or products that contain ammonia.
Other information: 98% naturally sourced ingredients. Contains no bleach, dyes, chlorine, or phosphates.
|Calcium Carbonate||Limestone||Illinois||Sourcing agent|
|Calcium Hydroxide||Limestone||Missouri||Stain remover|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate||Coconuts||Philippines||Detergent|
|Sodium Carbonate||Soda Ash||Wyoming||Cleaning Soda|
|Fragrance||Naturally occuring essential oils||USA||Deoderizing|
Precaution: HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS AND TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- MODERATELY IRRITATING TO EYES, SKIN.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED.
- IF IN EYES: In case of accidental contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 20 minutes. Remove any contact lenses after the first 5 minutes and continue to flush eyes with water.
- IF ON SKIN: Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15 or 20 minutes.
- IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air.
If irritation persists, call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) or a doctor for further treatment advice.
Comments or questions?